a chemical conjugate of pre-immune rat IgG antibody
and the ribosome-inactivating protein, saporin
serves as a control for rat IgG-containing immunolesioning agents
Rat IgG-SAP serves as a control for targeted toxins that use
a rat monoclonal: Mac-1-SAP, Anti-DAT-SAP, Anti-CD25-SAP mouse and Anti-CD103-SAP. This control molecule is the same molecular weight, consists of similar, comparable materials (saporin and a rat IgG) and is synthesized with the same protocols as the targeted toxins. The difference is the cell-specific targeting agents are replaced with "blanks," antibodies or peptides that have no specificity, and no ability to target cells.
- The perfect control molecule for targeted immunotoxins
- There's no mixing of reagents; use it "as is" out of the vial
- No complicated calculations; use the same amount as the targeted toxin
- Ready to use: it comes sterile-filtered in phosphate-buffered saline
- It has the activity of non-targeted saporin, that is, almost none
Check out these articles in Targeting Trends for more information:
Please select the button below for Cat. #IT-17 Pricing in your currency.
You have no items in your shopping cart