a chemical conjugate of pre-immune rabbit IgG antibody
and the ribosome-inactivating protein, saporin
serves as a control for rabbit IgG-containing immunolesioning agents
Rabbit IgG-SAP serves as a control for targeted toxins that use
a rabbit polyclonal: mu p75-SAP, GAT1-SAP, Goat-ZAP, Anti-ChAT-SAP, Melanopsin-SAP and Chick-ZAP. It is the same molecular weight, consists of comparable materials (saporin
and a rabbit IgG) and is synthesized with the same protocol as the targeted
immunotoxins. The difference is the cell-specific antibodies are replaced
antibodies that have no specificity, and no ability to target cells.
- The perfect control molecule for targeted immunotoxins
- There's no mixing of reagents; use it "as is" out of the vial
- No complicated calculations; use the same amount as the targeted toxin
- Ready to use: it comes sterile-filtered in phosphate-buffered saline
- It has the activity of non-targeted saporin, that is, almost none
Check out these articles in Targeting Trends for more information:
Please select the button below for Cat. #IT-35 Pricing in your currency.
You have no items in your shopping cart