a chemical conjugate of normal mouse IgM
and the ribosome-inactivating protein, saporin
serves as a control for mouse IgM-containing immunolesioning agents
Mouse IgM-SAP serves as a control for mouse IgM-containing immunolesioning agents (like Anti-M-ZAP). It is the same molecular
weight, consists of comparable materials (saporin and a mouse IgM) and is
synthesized with the same protocol as the targeted immunotoxins. The difference
is the cell-specific antibodies are replaced with "blanks," antibodies
that have no specificity, and no ability to target cells.
- The perfect control molecule for immunolesioning agents
- There's no mixing of reagents; use it "as is" out of the vial
- No complicated calculations; use the same amount as the targeted toxin
- Ready to use: it comes sterile-filtered in phosphate-buffered saline
- It has the activity of non-targeted saporin, that is, almost none
Check out these articles in Targeting Trends for more information:
Please select the button below for Cat. #IT-41 Pricing in your currency.
You have no items in your shopping cart